2.1
Additional Fees

I was assured THREE times, initial appointment December 15, 2016 and March 15, 2017 and including the day of March 21, 2017; once by dentist Dipesh Sitaram wife, guarantying financing (credit score will be used) for tooth EXTRACTION and implant before my scheduled appointment of March 21, 2017.At my appointment was I told, after being anesthetized, that financing was DENIED because of my CREDIT SCORE.

I stated at that time I did NOT want to proceed with the extraction procedure but was told that my insurance would cover my visit minus my co-insurance I paid at time of service. A month later I receive a bill stating I owed more. I would not have done the procedure if I was to owe more than I was quoted at time of service. The fact that I suffered for weeks with pain, requiring a second pain controlled substance did not make me more willingly to pay more than I was told I owed.

This is NOT a dental insurance issue as the dental office claimed but what was said to me by Dental Solution representatives.Want to tell my story to everybody who will listen of their false statements, luring patients in with guarantee financing that does happen, as promised!

Review about: Dental Solutions Of Columbus Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Lied, false claim on guarantee financing.

Preferred solution: Adjust off balance of account, revise sending to collections.

Had an Experience with Dental Solutions Of Columbus?

Comments